REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2020 SPRING SEASON IS NOW OPEN!
- Offering house league competition for ages 3 to 18
- Season will consist of 10 games including playoffs
- Learn to Play will consist of 10 practices/games
- Every player will receive a jersey
- We will have a season end fun packed Championship day with food and awards
- Players have the chance to play in the OBHF Provincial tournament in July!
- Games once a week with no practices
- League will begin in April and run until the end of June
- Games will be played on Saturdays starting at 9am (youngest to oldest) at Harman Park Arena and other local arenas as required
- Learn To Play (Squirt 2014 to 2016) 99 SPOTS @ $99.00
- Tyke to Peewee (2006 to 2013) $189.00
- NEW GIRLS DIVISIONS:
Learn To Play - Squirt (2014 to 2016) $99.00
Under 10 (2010 to 2013) $189.00
Under 14 (2006 to 2009) $189.00
- Family Discount - 2nd child in the same family will receive a $10 discount
We are a non-profit organization and a member of the OBHF. The Ontario Ball Hockey Federation is the governing body for our sport in Ontario. The OBHF is also the only recognized Provincial Sports Organization (PSO) for ball hockey in Ontario. Click here for all Ontario PSO's. All policies, bylaws and the constitution for the OBHF can be found by clicking here. The Canadian Ball Hockey Association (CBHA) is a registered non-profit organization. It is officially recognized as the governing body of the sport in Canada by the International Street & Ball Hockey Federation (ISBHF) and an associate member of Hockey Canada and we are also an Educational partner with the Toronto District School Board.
Don't delay register today by clicking here! Don't be left out and join the fastest growing sport in Canada!